Monday, August 22, 2016

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 20 AUGUST 2016

Kincumber Mountain has some of the best tracks in the area for mountain biking. The last time I was here, most of the tracks had been covered with branches, etc and signs prohibited riding and walking.


Ah well, that's the way it goes. I went for a ride late in the afternoon, mainly for some exercise and when I pedaled past the closed tracks.... the signs were gone... well, maybe someone removed them and the tracks were still covered. The tracks were clear and all signs were gone.


It was such a fun and exciting ride.


Sometimes when you least expect it... a great 4.5km ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...