Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ERINA CREEK KAYAK - 22 AUGUST 2016

At Erina Creek for a kayak.


The weather was looking changeable and it did get a little cold towards the end of the paddle.


The start of the kayak is a bit boring as it is a straight run and the highway runs beside it but there are a lot of birds and the water was glassy so it made up for it.


After a kilometre, or so the creek goes more natural.


I was so lucky today as I just noticed a eastern water dragon with it's head barely above water. As I looked for my camera, it disappeared. Once again, I was lucky and noticed it under the water. I attached my go pro camera to a selfie stick and got some pics and videos of it under the water.


I was pretty happy with the 6.16 km kayak after seeing the dragon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...