Thursday, December 17, 2015

PUTTY BEACH - SNORKEL - 15 DECEMBER 2015

A hazy morning with little wind.


Drove to putty Beach in Bouddi National Park.


A nice walk along the beach and a brisk entry into the water.


The visibility wasn't the best due to poor light and water movement. Still, I hadn't had a snorkel for awhile so it would be a good test of the cameras.


There were a few fish, a lot of thick seaweed and a two stingrays. The rays were great. On the first pass, a small ray kept trying to hide in the seaweed. I progressed further around the rocks and on return there were two rays in full view on the sandy ocean bottom. Great to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...