Sunday, December 27, 2015

WAMBERAL, KILLCARE BEACHES, KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - SNORKEL, SURF, SWIM, MTB AND CHRISTMAS - 18 DECEMBER TO 28 DECEMBER 2015

The time before Christmas was very busy. Christmas was excellent with good company and food and presents.

I had two days of good fun surf at Wamberal Beach, then hurt my hand on the second last wave then later (out of the surf) my knee. I still managed to do a few things since the injuries but it has been a bit limiting and hurting a bit.

Anyway, I had a couple of snorkels - Kilcare Beach rocks, Putty Beach rocks and Terrigal Haven. In all cases the visibility was pretty poor though a did see sting rays, a huge ray and a large wrasse. Still, it was fun and the water temperature was nice.

A few swims to keep off the Christmas fat (I'll need a a lot more swims to do that).

I finally had a good 5.5 km bike ride at Kincumba Mountain yesterday. It hurt at the beginning but eased off about half way through the ride.


Hopefully, all will be back to normal tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...