Friday, June 21, 2013

AUSTRALIA - CANBERRA - STROMO - MTB - 20 June 2013

Mark was off working so I did a MTB at Stromlo.



My intention was the follow the cross country trail for a long ride BUT ...

1 couldn't find trail
2 too cold

The morning started with 1/2 spent thawing the ice on my van.

I got to Stromlo and the weather was clear and cold. Noone else was there riding!

I followed two trail leading uphill and had a fun downhill ride back. I tried playgrounds but I wasn't very successful. I need to work on the height factor!

On the first run, I came across a small mob of kangaroos.

Great and fun ride but it was hard to keep warm.

distance     - 3.91 km
time           - 19 minutes
av speed    - 12.4 km/h
max speed - 26.3 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...