Saturday, January 29, 2011

CENTRAL COAST - Toowoon Bay - snorkel - 29 january 2011


Another brilliant day.

Drove to Toowoon Bay for a snorkel.

I was only in the water a few minutes when a large wrasse came into view. I followed it for quite a awhile enjoying the smaller fish around it as well. There were a lot of different types of fish. \I'll have to work out which is which but without getting technical some were the colour of the seaweed and others were striped.

I snorkeled out through the rocky reef and guided along the peaceful channel between the beach and the island. There were a lot of jelly fish and then blue bottles. And there were a lot of them! I don't know how I didn't get stung. One was wrapped around my arm but no sting! Weird!

Generally, it was fun. Especially, not being stung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...