Thursday, October 1, 2009

CENTRAL COAST - Forrester Beach - HIKE - 1 October 2009

Park the car at any access point to forrester beach.

I walked along the beach about three hours before low tide and no sea swell. The walk along the beach was easy and pleasant. The rocks at the north end are easy to navigate and there are plenty of rockpools and flat rock areas. I walked until I had a clear view of the rocks and coastline ahead. Though it was pretty, I didn't go further. The walk back was striking due to the rock platforms being exposed by the extreme low tide.

grade: easy
time : depends on how far you walk along the rocks
warnings: do the walk as the tide is going low and little wave action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...