Saturday, March 4, 2023

LAWRENCE - 26 TO 28 FEBRUARY 2023

 26 FEBRUARY

From Maclean, we drove out to Buff Point and caught the river ferry to Lawrence.

We stayed with Bron and Tony for a few days and were joined later in the day by Mary and Gerry. It was a good time – chatting, laughter, drinks, bonfire and eating.

27 FEBRUARY

A bit weary, we woke late and for lunch we headed to the Lawrence Tavern. It was very hot.

An afternoon of chatting, eating and less drinking.

28 FEBRUARY

I had to fast as I needed a blood test in Grafton. The breakfast did look good.

We said our farewells and were on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...