Tuesday, June 21, 2022

CENTRAL COAST - 30 MAY TO 12 JUNE 2022

 

30 MAY

Caught a virus. Damn! 😊 

5 JUNE

A short walk at the Haven with Jacinta. A couple of laps and I was so tired.

7 JUNE

Feeling a bit better today. I had a walk around the haven rocks and Jacinta walked the paths.








8 JUNE

A fun mountain bike ride at Kincumber Mountain. Maybe shouldn’t have done this as I felt not so good after the ride.

12 JUNE

Feeling better again but low on energy.

A hike along the Strickland Falls track with Jacinta. Lots of greenery but not much water at the falls.







 Afterwards, we checked out the regional art gallery, wandered around the Japanese gardens and had coffee at the café.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...