Thursday, June 23, 2022

CENTRAL COAST - 18 TO 23 JUNE 2022

 18 JUNE

A walk around the tracks at Kincumba Mountain with Jacinta.

We followed a number of tracks. No wildlife but lots of greenery.

20 JUNE

A mountain bike on Kincumba Mountain.

The tracks were damp and firm which made for a fun ride. A few drop offs had increased in size but, overall, it was good.

Coffee at the Haven with Jacinta and Kara afterwards.

Later in the afternoon, Kara and I went indoor rock climbing at West Gosford. It was hard work, a lot of fun and a great sense of achievement.





21 JUNE

A couple of laps of the Haven and coffee with Jacinta.

22 JUNE

Checked out the surf at North Avoca Beach. A few nice waves coming through. Watched the guys surf. Still waiting for this virus to pass.

Well, I don’t feel like getting cold so I wandered up to Kincumba Mountain and rode along the tracks at the summit. Heaps of fun and it felt good.





Afterwards, I sat on the beach at Terrigal Haven and enjoyed the sun with a coffee.

23 JUNE

A couple of laps around the haven.

Skin checked today. Had a few zappings … mostly on the tip of my nose … 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...