Saturday, June 18, 2022

CENTRAL COAST - 14 TO 16 MAY 2022

 14 MAY

A kayak at Wamberal Lagoon.

A beautiful day! The water level was high and there was only a light breeze blowing. Forresters Creek at the north end of the lagoon was a narrow magical paddle.







15 MAY

A hike to Bullimah Spur with Jacinta. The track started off wet and muddy but turned dry for most of the hike. 

Great views to Maitland Bay and south over Putty Beach, Box Head, Pittwater and Sydney.

 Along the way, there were huge trees that were bent and twisted in very strange and fascinating shapes.








16 MAY

Surf at North Avoca Beach with Ian. 

Just before high tide there was some size but it dropped after the peaking tide. Still, the waves had a good shape and it was fun. There were only two of us out on a left bank. Near the end of the session, I walloped my ribs on my surfboard ... Ouch x 10.

Over the following week, I didn't do too much due to the sore ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...