Sunday, November 3, 2019

LEGIAN - BALI - 'THE END OF THE INDO TRIP' - 29 TO 31 OCTOBER 2019


COSTS

Car – Sanur to Legian  - 200 000r
Stay – Grand Kumala Hotel – 390 000R
Car – legian to airport – 200 000R
Surfboard – 6 000 000R


THE LEGIAN STORY

Once again the injury kept me out of the surf.

I spent my time:

Walking along the beach
Hanging around the hotel and hotel pool – swimming laps
Got my new surfboard.



My last day in Indonesia on this trip was the 31 October. It was a long and adventurous holiday. A brief summary:

Not good – virus, stomach parasite, numerous surf cuts, surf board chest injury.

Learning curve – getting a surfboard made in Bali, extending visas.

Surf – great waves in Balian and Sumba

Snorkelling – Goat Island, Bira Beach, Blue Lagoon.

Fun – motorbike riding, exploring, hiking, chatting, making new friends, catching up with old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...