Saturday, November 2, 2019

LEGIAN - BALI - 'DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS' - 9 T0 12 OCTOBER 2019


LEGIAN

COSTS

Stay - Grand Kumala Hotel – Delux room –  1 414 549r for 3 nights
Car - Balian to Legian – 400 000R
Car – return International Airport – 300 000R
Car – Legian to domestic airport – 200 000r



9 OCTOBER

Picked up by Nyoman from Balian and driven to Legian. Checked into hotel and had lunch. We waited around for Jason, who I was meeting to order a new surfboard.

After the board sorting, we walked down the beach for sunset drinks and dinner and had a great night listening and dancing to The Beatles music.

A fun and productive day.


10 OCTOBER

I had an early morning walk along the beach, which quiet and pleasant.

After breakfast, we caught a taxi to Kuta where I needed to buy a new selfie stick for my go-pro camera at Digit3.

Back to Legian to cash money, have a haircut and buy supplies for Sumba.

We lazed around the hotel pool in the afternoon, and later, headed for the beach for sunset drinks and dinner.







11 OCTOBER

A bit of a sleep-in then breakfast.

Time to pack – Jacinta for Australia and me for West Sumba.

We lazed about pool. I had a bad massage, where I stopped it after 15 minutes and left. She didn’t know what she was doing!

Nyoman drove us to the International Airport and after our goodbyes Jacinta flew to Australia and I headed back to the hotel.



It was now the start of the solo trip.


12 OCTOBER

Nyoman picked me up at 8am for the domestic airport and my flight to Tambolaka, Sumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...