Wednesday, August 16, 2017

TERRIGAL HAVEN - WAMBERAL LAGOON AND BEACH - HIKE, LOOK AND SURF - 15 AUGUST 2017


15 August 2017


A morning hike around the rocks at Terrigal Haven. The tide was low and the ocean swell was very low so I was able to walk to spots that are normally too wet and slippery. At the top of the Skillion ( a large headland) I watched a whale journeying to the north. It was clearly visible and sent up fountains of spray. Nice.





Later, Kara and I took the birds out and sat around Wamberal Lagoon. The weather was arm and the water was very reflective.






My bike was in for repairs. I got a call and the cost was going to be $380 to fix it. I decided to buy a new bike. I picked up the old one and bought a Trek Marlin 7 with hydraulic brakes.


14 August 2017

I checked the waves and had a fun surf at Wamberal Beach. The waves wee okay but it was so awkward surfing in a wetsuit after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...