Wednesday, August 16, 2017

SYDNEY AIRPORT - TERRIGAL HAVEN - KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - BACK IN OZ, MTB AND FEET IN THE WATER - 11 AUGUST 2017


11 August 2017

We spent the day getting the house in order. A big job!


Late in the afternoon, I had a bike ride on the tracks at Kincumba Mountain. The Summit Track had been extended a few hundred metres. I fun ride though I need to urgently to get my brakes fixed.


I went down the Haven beach to enjoy the sunshine. The water was so warm I strolled along the water's edge with my feet in the water.



10 August 2017

Back from Indonesia at 6:15am

Ran into long time friend Roger at the airport. A nice start to our return.

We got through customs relatively quickly and were soon on the shuttle bus home.

We arrived home at 10:30am and unpacked and started the getting the house back to normal tasks. That was fine as i slept poorly on the plane so do mindless things was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...