Saturday, May 28, 2016

BOUDDI NP - TURKEY AND NW RIDGE TRAILS - 29 MAY 2016

A chilly but sunny morning.


I drove to Bouddi National Park and parked at the Maitland bay carpark for a mountain bike ride.


This was a great ride as I was feeling more in control and two sections where I had some difficulty previously, I rode right through. A real feel good :). I've been watching a few MTB videos giving tips to improve riding ability. Maybe some of it was rubbing off. Anyway, I felt a lot more confident and in control.


The NW ridge trail had been recently groomed on the edges of vegetation making it a more fun and pleasant ride.


The morning sun put on a bit of a bush show this morning with filtered light and highlighting areas. It gives the green more green and brings out the colours of the tree trunks, especially, the angophoras.


A great 5.17 km ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...