Friday, February 19, 2016

THE ENTRANCE AND TOOWOON BAY - HIKE,SWIM - 16 FEBRUARY 2016

A beautiful sunny morning. I missed the sunrise but still it was shaping up for a glorious day.


 I drove to The Entrance and had a walk along the beach to the estuary of Tuggerah Lakes.


The tide was very low and going lower so there was a lot of exposed sand and rocks. It was nice observing the shape of the sand along the estuary banks, the light glinting off the exposed rocks as small waves crashed over them and the fishermen casting their lines as a silhouette to the morning's light.



While, looking at the watery scene before me a lady with her husband started talking to me. they asked me about taking photos and then switched topic to her brother who had died many years ago and loved walking along the shore of this beach. Maybe, I reminded her of her brother.


A nice short hike with great watery views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...