Saturday, February 21, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - RED OCHRE BEACH - 'MISTY MORNING' - 20 february 2015



I drove up the coast this morning to check a few surf spots.


I didn't have much luck with the surf except when I got back to my home break.


Still, I caught a misty morning at Red Ochre Beach in Munmorah SCA. It was so pretty.


The sun was trying to peep through the clouds, birds were dancing in the sand dunes, the sea salt formed a mist over the beach, headland and the distant Bird Island.


I walked along the beach and stood near the edge of the sea while the water lapped over my feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...