Tuesday, February 17, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - PELICAN BEACH - 16 and 17 february 2015



Two early morning surfs at pelican beach.



The first day was good with three other guys. A nice right and a bit of a left with a strong current.


The next day, was smaller with a bit of a right and no one out. The waves had a bit of backwash due to the high tide making the takeoffs trickery. The paddle out was hard with a massive push-in current.


In the end, the board hit my finger on one of the take offs and dislocated it at the second knuckle. It was pretty painful. I managed after two attempts to push it back in.


As usual, pelican is such a pretty beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...