Thursday, May 30, 2013

CENTRAL COAST - BRISBANE WATER - 'THE FORESHORE' MTB - 29 May 2013

Another great day! My foot still isn't better so another bike ride is on the cards.



I usually go on rougher tracks but today I thought...why not the waterfront around Brisbane Waters at Gosford.

The track was easy to follow with only a few steeper sections. The variety of landscapes it passed was amazing.

I started at the Gosford Sailing Club enjoying the expanse of the waters. Cycling around it in the warm sun was a pleasure. There were bridges large and small, tunnels, boardwalks, snippets of views around Fagans Bay, long flat stretches and parks. Quite a good ride.


distance     - 19.16 km
time           - 1h 25 minutes
av speed    - 13.5 km/h
max speed - 37.6 km/h


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...