Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CENTRAL COAST - Brisbane Water - Woy Woy Inlet - kayak - 26 february 2012


Warm sunny morning. I went for a kayak at Woy Woy Inlet.



There were a number of places to launch the kayak but the boat ramp was the easiest.

I paddled south into Correa Bay. There was a amazing number of birds foraging in the mud flats. The creek ventured further but with the low tide crossing the mud flats was not an option.


I followed the north edge of the inlet going into Horsfield Bay and Phegans Bay. At the eastern tip of Phegans Bay , I paddled ashore onto a small beach. After a rest, I paddled back to Correa Bay boat ramp.


It was a nice kayak. The highlight was the birdlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...