Friday, July 22, 2011

CENTRAL COAST - Munmorah SCA - North Birdie and Wybung Head - HIKE - 19 july 2011



What a day! I just had an hour and a hour surf at birdie beach in great waves with noone out for the first hour. Unfortunately, with the other surfers came the wind.


I went for a walk to the headland at North Birdie. This area is  nude beach and it was well used and paraded.


Anyway, the lagoon was small and interesting and the headland was a nice rock hop. It became too difficult to cross at one point so I turned back and drove to Wybung Head.

This was only a short walk but it had great views along the coast to the north and south.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...