Friday, November 26, 2021

NORTH ROAD TRIP - LAWRENCE - 12 TO 14 NOVEMBER 2021

 12 to 14 NOVEMBER

We left Gibraltar Range NP and headed towards Lawrence.

Jacinta wasn’t feeling too well, so we did a covid test which was negative. Still, she wasn’t feeling well. Jacinta rested up for the next couple of days.






The following day, I had a kayak on Reedy Creek in the Everlasting Swamp NP.






The paddle was actually very short as the creek ended abruptly with a sluice and road - the map was wrong J. I landed and walked around the area. I considered portering over the road but decided I would paddle a different way next time.

Jacinta was feeling a little better so we left Lawrence for a coast trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...