Thursday, June 4, 2020

WAMBERAL BEACH, BOUDDI NP, BRISBANE WATER NP - 29 MAY TO 2 JUNE 2020

29 MAY 2020

A surf at Wamberal Beach with Ken.

The warm was relatively warm and the surf was okay. I had two good waves. My eye problem seems to have resolved itself with moisturizing drops before surfing.

30 MAY 2020

 An early hike on the Rocky Point tracks at Bouddi National Park with Jacinta.

It was a pretty hike following the bike track to the lookout and the main trail back.









After the hike, we had coffee at Killcare Beach and watched the surfing.



31 MAY 2020

A mid morning mountain bike ride at Kincumba Mountain.



This was good ride. I felt in control, was smooth in a few spots where I I was rougher and did One hard section for the first time with no problems.

I followed a lot of tracks and it was a bit social for a change as there were a lot of other riders.

After the ride, I had a coffee and sun sit at Terrigal Haven with Jacinta.


1 JUNE 2020

A mid morning mountain bike ride and hike to the Tallow beaches in Bouddi National Park.







A great ride with some narrow tracks, amazing coastal views, some cliff top riding, some hiking, a long and steep downhill section and a wander along the beach.

It has it all. :)

Later, I had coffee and lunch in the sun at Terrigal Haven with Kara and Mr Archibald.




2 JUNE 2020

A very windy morning hike to Bulgandry Aboriginal site in Brisbane Water National Park.





A stop at Staples Lookout.



And a coffee and sit at Terrigal Haven.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...