Friday, June 26, 2020

BOUDDI NP, KILLCARE BEACH - 20 TO 25 JUNE 2020

20 JUNE 2020

A mountain bike ride on Kincumba Mountain with Jacinta.

There were a few problems with Jacinta's bike as it hadn't been used for awhile - Gears and brakes sticking.

Back at home, we were able to fix the problems with marine lubricate. All good for the next ride.


24 JUNE 2020

An early morning surf check at North Avoca Beach. Maybe better later. :)


Decided on a mountain bike ride at Bouddi National Park.





It was a good ride but hard at first as the might was in my eyes. I hit the side of a tree at one stage and thought I was going to have a big tumble but luck was on my side and I manged to regain control. 

After the ride, I had a coffee and a wander around Killcare Beach. It was very pretty with a clear ocean. Clouds were on the horizon though.





25 JUNE 2020

A mid morning surf at Wamberal Beach.

It started off okay with about four good waves but deteriorated with the high tide and the wave lost its shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...