Monday, January 20, 2020

THE WRIST - MORE INJURIES - 20 JANUARY 2020

In December I was still recovering from the rib injury when hit by my surfboard in Sumba, Indonesia.

There was about two weeks when it all felt good and i was back in the waves.

Just before Xmas I had a windsurf. It was a great day. Perfect wind. Unfortunately, I fell on my wrist and sprained my wrist!

It is now towards the end of January. The wrist is getting better but I'm still limited in activities I can do mainly because the wrist can't bear my body weight so any falls might be painful or cause the injury to start again.

Ah well, them's the breaks.

I'm back to kayaking and the next steps are cycling/mtb, surfing and windsurfing.

Strangely enough, I have been able to swim and snorkel. I guess there is no weight bearing.

I've been thinking about FB, you tube and blogs so I might do some changes in my approach towards them. see what eventuates.







A kayak at Brisbane Water yesterday along an unnamed waterway through the mangroves. It was fun exploring with some encounters with birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...