Thursday, September 13, 2018

INDONESIA, BALI, LEGIAN - SELAMAT JALAN - 7 SEPTEMBER 2018




6 SEPTEMBER 2018

Finally, at the Grand Kumala Hotel in Legian. Checked in, then food was the priority. After a late lunch, I had a haircut and cashed money. Meanwhile at the hairdresser, Jacinta had some hair dying and foils done.

We had dinner at the Kumala Pantai while listening to country western music. A fun night!






7 SEPTEMBER 2018

An early walk down to the beach for my stretching and shoulder exercises. Back for breakfast with Jacinta, packed our bags for Bangkok and I had a great relaxing massage at Sicilian Spa in Jalan Double 6.

We checked out, had lunch and Gusti arrived to take us to the International Airport.

See ya in a couple of weeks Indonesia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...