Monday, March 27, 2017

NORTH AVOCA AND KILLCARE BEACHES - 27 MARCH 2017

A glorious sunrise this morning at North Avoca Beach.


There was a one left breaking wave but I decided to check Wamberal Beach.


I ended up having a short surf at Wamberal but it wasn't as good as it looked and it didn't look that good either.

Down to Terrigal Surf Club for a coffee and sit watching the sunlight twinkle on the water.

Later, Kara, Mr Archiebald and I went to Killcare Beach.



We sat in the sun under the shade of a coastal Banksia. MR Archiebald enjoyed the tree and it blooming flowers.



We had a dip in the rockpool and lunch at the surf club.

A nice afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...