Saturday, October 31, 2015

TERRIGAL LAGOON - KAYAK - 31 OCTOBER 2015





A high cloud day with the sun making limited appearances.

I paddled around Terrigal Lagoon.

The morning started brilliant with a filtered sunrise and oily looking water in the foreground.


There was a lot of water in the lagoon so I was able to paddle around the whole lagoon plus part of the golf course.


There were three bridges to go under. The bridge at the golf course was very low but exciting to go under.


There were a number of narrow waterways. Some were partly blocked with trees which had been cut down.


The water towards the beach was high enough for the kayak.


All in all a good 5.75km kayak with a lot of variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...