Monday, June 8, 2015

CENTRAL COAST MTB - KARIONG TRACKS 2 - 6 JUNE 2015

Parked near the fire control centre at Kariong.

The track was a bit wet from rain the previous day but not too bad.



Followed Lyre track and turned left onto a narrow and fun track that lead to the water tanks.

Returned on the same track as I wanted to try and find the glyphs again but fate was against me again as my chain snapped. A light cut and a welt across my leg.


I scootered the bike back on the uphill and flats and rode as normal on the downhill.

Glad that it broke in a place that wasn't too bad a return.


distance - 3.38km
elevation range - 27 m

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...