Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CENTRAL COAST KAYAK - AVOCA LAGOON - 11 april 2015



This kayak is up with some of the best I've done'.

I have kayaked Avoca Lagoon many times but this morning it was vibrant.

 
The sun was rising and it's rays played harmoniously with the vegetation and water.

The reflections were inspiring and tranquil.

 
The birds were abundant and varied. My favourites being the eagle being chased off by a group of smaller birds and the swamp hen jumping across the branches of an overhanging tree.


The bats were visible being silhouetted by the sun's back drop.

The water level was high and it was heaps of fun paddling around usually landlocked trees. The reeds and grasses formed a soft barrier to paddle through.

 
Such a good kayak.

distance - 1.95km

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...