Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - AUSTRALIAN REPTILE PARK - 18 APRIL 2014

A great Central Coast venue and well worth the visit.

Upon entry, we turned left where there were three pit type exhibits. In the exhibits were  a mixture of animals. Most surprising were the snakes. We watched as a red bellied black snake slivered amongst a group of turtles - amazing!

The shows were very entertaining - crocodile, snakes and lizards. The show exhibited the animals and the care given to them at the park.

Birds, spiders and marsupials were also on display.

I know I'm not saying much but it is  place you have to see rather than describe.

It easy to get around and there are a number of places to sit and eat.

www.reptilepark.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...