Saturday, March 30, 2013

AUSTRALIA - WATAGANS STATE FOREST - MTB - 29 march 2013



I parked on Tobias Road in Mandalong on the edge of the Watagans State Forest.

It was a good long hard ride with big steep up hill grinds and fast downhills .

I turned off at Sawpit Road which was more of a track. I went through puddles, mud and fell a number of times. The road came to a dead end so I back tracked and took a turn downhill along a rutted track that ended in a rainforest. T'was very steep!

Eventually, I joined back with the returning road.


distance        15.52 km
time              1h 50mins
av speed       8.5km/h
max speed    35.9km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...