Saturday, January 22, 2022

CENTRAL COAST - 15 TO 21 JANUARY 2022

 15 JANUARY 2022

An afternoon swim at Terrigal Haven. On the way home, there were rain, thunder and lightning. Good timing.

16 JANUARY 2022

An early morning surf check. The conditions were looking good but there was no quality.



A mountain bike ride at Brisbane Water NP on the Tommos Loop Trail.






An easy ride along a trail with a few narrow side tracks. There were a few muddy sections due to yesterday afternoon heavy rain but apart from that it was dry and firm. A few good downhill sections and a fast return along Woy Woy Road. Half way along a met a guy taking bird photos with a massive lens. He chatted and he showed me a few of his photos.

17 JANUARY 2022

An afternoon swim at Terrigal haven

The visibility was still poor but it was nice to get wet.

18 JANUARY 2022

An early surf check. 

It wasn’t too good but there were a few random ones coming through at The Ruins that looked okay.

A windsurf at Canton Beach.

The wind had increased but not quite enough. I had my largest sail 6’3” but I was only puttering. Still, I twerked my sail rig and by the end it was starting to feel good. The next three days are predicted to be strong winds. Fingers crossed.

19 JANUARY 2022

A terrible windsurf at Canton Beach. The wind had too much east and wasn't getting onto the lake.

20 JANUARY

A no windsurf at Canton Beach. It looked like there was a stronger SE wind but once again it wasn't getting onto the lake.

A hike with Jacinta at Rumbalara.

We did a few laps of the top loop and along the ridge. there were great views over Brisbane Water and there was no one else on the tracks.

A swim at the Terrigal Haven. The visibility was poor and the water was dirty. Glad I had ear plugs.

I had my covid booster and didn't feel any side effects. Ha wait till tomorrow.

21

Woke up sore and felt like I had been put in a washing machine from the covid booster. That eased off and converted to vertigo. 

In the afternoon, I went to the dentist for two crown insertions.

Haha, now my jaw was numb and later sore.

A not so great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...