Tuesday, August 17, 2021

CENTRAL COAST - 1 TO 7 AUGUST 2021

During this time, I worked heaps in the yard - steps, fill, planting, retaining walls, etc. There were also a number of great and fun surf days in the morning at Wamberal Beach.

2 AUGUST

A mountain bike ride at Bouddi National Park.







A fun ride along the turkey, northwest ridge, cliff, strom and ferny tracks. There was also a new track running west off the turkey track. I followed it for awhile before the going got a little too tough.

A surf check at Killcare Beach. The surf wasn't good but it was nice viewing the beach.



6 AUGUST

A cycle at the Entrance waterfront.







Jacinta and I started at Picnic Point and cycled along the waterfront to The Entrance Beach. A pleasant ride with great ocean and lake views. There were a number of people about doing their exercise and their version of exercise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...