Saturday, August 1, 2020

AUSTRALIAN REPTILE PARK - 31 JULY 2020

A visit to the Australian Reptile Park.

A sunny day and not much of a crowd.

Kara and I haven't been to the park for awhile. Kara was keen to see the birds and me, the reptiles.





The animals all looked healthy and some were in abundance like koalas.



The shows were not running but they were bringing out animals for interacting and closer encounters. It was fun.


We got to feel koalas, baby alligators and a tawny frogmouth owl.




The alligators were in a huge enclosure.




There were a number of smaller exhibits with spiders, snakes and lizards.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...