Saturday, June 18, 2016

BOUDDI NP - ROCKY POINT TRAIL MTB - 18 JUNE 2016

I parked near Maitland Bay Road and Wards Hill Road.


I started on the Daleys Point Trail then rode a small, fun and  narrow track that joined onto the Rocky Point Trail.

I followed the main trail for awhile. It was easy with some small obstacles and a few wet sections.


I took a track to the right which was steep and rugged. It was so much fun as it was so hard. there were a couple of drop offs that were beyond me which I walked down. Still, it was a great track. there was one section where I was walking up the trail as it was a drop of about two metres. Bike tracks showed that some riders have done the drop. Amazing!


Just above this point, there were a group of large sandstone boulders which I wandered around and on top of. Nice view of the surrounding bush and some great looking grass trees with their amazing flower.



Back to the main track and then it was a turn off for Allen Strom Lookout. A fun ride on this track with a great view across the south of Brisbane Water.


Back to the main track for a short distant for another track back on the northern side of the trail. This was hard in spots but doable.


A fun 3.03km ride with some exciting side tracks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...