Thursday, September 17, 2015

BRISBANE WATER NP - WARRAH TRIG HIKE AND PEARL BEACH - 15 SEPTEMBER 2015

I was going for a bike ride but when I got to Warrah Trig the wild flowers were out so I thought a leisurely hike would be better.




I took a short track that circumnavigated the hill crest of Warrah Trig. It was full of flowers and the undergrowth cracking with my steps. It joined onto the main track which I followed, as well as, veering off to climb a few sandstone outcrops and admire the view.

 
 

It was very quiet except for the buzz of insects.


 
The track eventually reached the viewing area over Broken Bay. It is such an amazing view - looking down the cliff face to the water far below, watching the sea vessels criss-cross over the bay, a panoramic view of Barrenjoey and Pittwater, and Patonga nestled amongst the sea sand and the greenery.

 
 

The flowers were abundant and vibrant.


A nice walk!


After the walk, I drove to Pearl Beach. I sat on the beach having a coffee, a swim and soaking up the sun's warmth.

 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...