Saturday, October 28, 2017

BRISBANE WATER NP- GIRRAKOOL LOOP HIKE - 27 OCTOBER 2017


27/10/2017
The day started fine but looked like rain was likely.
I had an ocean swim at Terrigal Haven then I sat on the beach and out of the wind and read a book.

I hadn't been to the movies for awhile so I went to watch 'Geostorm'. It was okay but there were so many holes in the plot. The vice president wants to become the president so he plans to wipe out most of the world and have it looked like the president was accidently killed. Seems it would have been easier to assassinate the president and skip the world destruction part which could have killed him as well.
The weather fined up in the afternoon so I returned to my sitting and reading on beach at Haven.
28/10/2017
Back to Brisbane Water National Park for a hike on the Girrakool Loop track with my daughter and Mr Archibald.



The weather was cool and it did rain for a short time while we were walking.


The wildflowers were out and this time I had my best camera for some clearer photos.



Mr Archibald loved the wildflowers, especially, the purple ones.






The rainforest and waterfalls were pretty and Mr Archibald looked quite at home in the rainforest conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...